If I were a sandwich
Yabba dibba dibba yabba diddy diddy dum . . .
All day long I’d be a peanut butter and grape jelly sandwich because I’m always so tired; with bananas and chopped raw sunflower seeds that represent my enormous effort to be somewhat unique and creative yet wholesome, and a glass of sugar-free lemonade to wash me down with – save the Calories, pal.
Speaking of sugar-free lemonade, I got that figured out the other day. Wanna hear how it goes? In a two-quart pitcher mix 6 cups of cold water, 1 cup plus two tablespoons of lemon juice (we just use Realemon brand but you could squeeze it too) and 1 teaspoon of stevia extract powder. We use Now brand Better Stevia for that. You can get that at your local health food store or maybe in the health section of a normal store but make sure it’s an extract powder or the amount on the recipe is probably much less than you would need. It’s a little pricey but a little bottle of it goes a long way.
This post was inspired by today’s Daily Post prompt
- Daily Prompt: ME, the Sandwich | Brianne Writes
- Daily Prompt: You, the Sandwich | writinglikeastoner
- Pan tumaca | Life is Great
- Eat Me! | Edward Hotspur
- Welcome to Restaurant “Caprice Infatuation” | Ramisa Raya
- Daily Post: Dinner From Our Near-by Food Truck | Slam on the Brakes, Pull Over, Take the Picture
- Me, the Seafood Paella | Just Another Outlet
- Shake Me and I Rattle | The Magic Black Book
- You, the Sandwich (Meat) | Geek Ergo Sum
- Daily Prompt: You, the Sandwich | Suzie81’s Blog