This week’s Trifextra challenge awards one lucky winner if they get at least 99 entries. There’s no better time than today to try your hand at a 33-word response!
A Case of Mistaken Identity:
I came to and he was staring
into the soul of me.
I said, “Who are you good sir?”
His response: “the Stones told my story.”
“Pleased to meet you, Jumping Jack Flash.”
- The F’n Devious Devil :TRIFEXTRA#89 (infosponge000.wordpress.com)
- Trifextra Challenge 89: What is Evil? (jeremymilburn.wordpress.com)
- Guess my name – Trifextra Challenge (polysyllabicprofundities.com)
- I didn’t choose this career (thematticuskingdom.wordpress.com)
- Trifextra: Morning Star (lucidedit.wordpress.com)
- Sympathy For The Devil (lancemyblogcanbeatupyourblog.wordpress.com)