Here’s a sketched concept of what an advertisement for this blog would look like:
This post was prompted by today’s Daily Post prompt.
- Three reasons why late-night television advertising is for suckers (robssurfreport.com)
- Winter Inventory | Nature Activities
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV (Late) | Under the Monkey Tree
- My.Vivid.Visions | Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV – I Blog What I Feel!!!
- Alienora, the Blogging Brassiere… | alienorajt
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV – Bedtime stories | littlegirlstory
- The Cloak and Dagger show | smoke&mirrors
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV | The Story of a Guy
- Daily Prompt : The TV infomercial | Processing the life
- The Blog Infomercial | I’m just Super Saiyan
- The Jittery Goat; Nothing Remarkable Happens Here, Just An Easy Place To Visit | The Jittery Goat
- Shock and Awe | crookedeyebrows
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- “Blog” fomercial for VA’s | A Virtual World
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV | Awl and Scribe
- Daily Prompt:As seen on TV | Motherhood and Beyond
- New Different and Mine: I quit. | RPMAS
- Has the bar been lowered? in my opinion, yes. | Lord Aoshi’s Latest Finds
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV – LATE! | SERENDIPITY
- GETTING A KICK OUT OF ABSTRACT ART? YOU MUST BE JOKING! | Standing Ovation, Seated
- Flowersandbreezes | Flowers and Breezes
- WELCOME TO AYIMAS! | ayimas
- Cuteness… | Haiku By Ku
- Hodgepodge Life in the Blog | Kansa Muse
- LAUGH AND PLAY TIME WITH EFIT | Emotional Fitness
- As Seen on TV: Hopefully Soon!!! | Khana’s Web
- Presenting; MY BLOG!…..(as seen on TV WP daily prompt) | Daily Observations
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV | My Atheist Blog
- Daily Prompt; As Seen on TV | terry1954
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV | Life is great
- Wonder Wednesday: What Calls Us To Our fears? | Light Words
- I AM…YOU | Life Confusions
- Late | The Magic Black Book
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV | Charron’s Chatter
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV | Basically Beyond Basic
- Daily post: As heard… | helen meikle’s scribblefest
- Social Chaos Blog Debut Goes Viral! | The Political and Social Chaos Blog
- Steve Says….
- Viver para contar – my blog’s name | viver para contar
- And Now For Some Shameless Self-Promotion! | Bright Tuesday
- Golden Years | CurTales
- Daily Prompt: But Wait! There’s More! | One Starving Activist
- The Mom@Home Show | ~ronaleer~
- But wait there’s more…a free set of steak knives! | Life as a country bumpkin…not a city girl
- Infomercial-Mania | thanks for letting me autograph your cat
- As Seen on TV: Money Back Offer | Half Baked Log
- As Seen on TV: Daily Prompt | lifebeinggirly
- What if I offered my blog for your entertainment? | Okay, what if
Sure, bet you charge extra for the optional attachments too. Great pic and take on the prompt.
Only 9.99 in local currency, but if you call now we’ll send you two extras at no charge which is totally a bajillion dollar value!
Just pay the shipping and handling?
Oh well that’ll cost you dearly. Postal service is struggling, dontcha know.
Did you draw this? It is very good.
Yes, thank you. It was just a rough sketch, but I’m rough, a little rough around the edges at this point in the game . . . I have been considering taking it back up as a backlash against digital art and to enhance my posts somewhat.
I’m in – have never had a Julienne fry
I hear they’re hard to make. 🙂
Glad you like, Alienora.
You gotta respect the Kraken!